Joyful Giving: Donor-Centered Fundraising
How can I help Beautiful Minds?
- Gifts of any size are always gratefully accepted. We believe in donor-centered fundraising, so we always want to know our donors’ wishes. Please indicate which program you are supporting.
- cash, check, or credit card
- paid-up life insurance policies
- real estate (ask about our legacy program)
- Specific items for programs are also deeply appreciated. Please also view our wish list:
- Residential Housing
- Crisis Services
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- New Program Development/Integrated Behavioral Health
- Employee Development
Where does my donation go?
Your gift directly supports client needs and programs for adults and children living with a mental illness. Generally, funds do not go towards administrative costs.
Please designate your gift for a specific program if that is your wish. All undesignated gifts will go to the Greatest Need Fund as determined by the Foundation.
Are you a nonprofit?
Yes. We are designated by the IRS as a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization. You are entitled to a tax deduction to the fullest extent of the law. Certain charitable gifts made to our qualified endowment may also be eligible for the MT Tax Credit. Contact the Center for more information at 406.791.9513.