12 Reasons to Give
A civilization flourishes when people plant trees under whose shade they will never sit ~Greek proverb
- Because minds matter.
- Leave a lasting legacy.
- Further the national Recovery Movement.
- Give back to your community and society.
- Become a leader in service to your community.
- Give your wealth meaning.
- Invest in something you care passionately about.
- Preserve an organization founded in 1974.
- Help bring about social change.
- Connect with peers who share your passion.
- Unite family members around a purposeful mission.
- Memorialize or honor a friend or a loved one.
GIVING BACK: C4MHF is grateful for individuals and organizations who value the power of giving.
*Federal, State and Benefis Health System employees may elect to give through payroll deduct. Ask your employer about Matching Gift programs.
Greatest Need Funds
- Care House Crisis Stabilization (Helena)
- Center West transitional living program (Great Falls)
*ask about MT Tax Credit
- Named Endowments
- Deferred Gift Annuity
- Paid-Up Life Insurance Policy
One-time or Annual Giving
- Annual Events: Dignity Dinner & Beautiful Minds Walk
- Annual Giving (can also be set-up weekly, monthly or quarterly recurring gift)
- Employer Community Giving Campaigns
- Employer Matching Gifts Programs
- Hope For Our Own (HFOO) employee/volunteer compassion fund
- Scholarship fund
- Specific program (peers, youth, etc)
- Tribute program: Honor (living) Memorialize (deceased) a loved one.